Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted - New CZ 452 Deluxe .22LR

• 19-09-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi Guys,

been looking around for a new .22lr CZ 452 but cant find one anywhere. Got quoted €630 for a new one in a gun shop in louth however says it not factory threaded and that seems like an AWFUL lot for that gun. thats the only place i contacted that had one. Getting tired of phoning up and then going out to the gun shop only to find out its a 455 and not a 452. I can find CZ 455s everywhere however shorter barrel is not what I want for target shooting. 455 seems more of a working/farm/pest control rifle.

Anyone know where I can find one? Leinster pref!

Thanks
    Evan

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Have a look through the for sale section here.

For example - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80080471
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

stoker7 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

been looking around for a new .22lr CZ 452 but cant find one anywhere. Got quoted €630 for a new one in a gun shop in louth however says it not factory threaded and that seems like an AWFUL lot for that gun. thats the only place i contacted that had one. Getting tired of phoning up and then going out to the gun shop only to find out its a 455 and not a 452. I can find CZ 455s everywhere however shorter barrel is not what I want for target shooting. 455 seems more of a working/farm/pest control rifle.

Anyone know where I can find one? Leinster pref!

Thanks
    Evan

Are you looking for new only?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 stoker7

Hi Viper123

Yeah would be really interested in a new one. There are heaps of 2nd hand however for the sake of a 150euro or so a new one would be preferable. Also I took out a 2nd hand one to fire and she would reload, the bolt was jammed. Another I took out had the rear sight wrecked and wouldnt shoot straight. Looking to shoot with open sights mostly. A new one would at least guarantee its in good working order..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

stoker7 wrote: »
    Hi Viper123

Yeah would be really interested in a new one. There are heaps of 2nd hand however for the sake of a 150euro or so a new one would be preferable. Also I took out a 2nd hand one to fire and she would reload, the bolt was jammed. Another I took out had the rear sight wrecked and wouldnt shoot straight. Looking to shoot with open sights mostly. A new one would at least guarantee its in good working order..

Fair enough, I have one which I've been considering exchanging for a .17 for the past few months but as it's a couple of years old now it's of no interest to you. I'd have thought though that any gun shop would be able to get in a new one pretty quickly if they were given an order...

Advertisement