Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lunch in Blanch

Options
  • 19-09-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

Anyone suggest anywhere nice for a good feed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Centre or village?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Shimla do a great lunchtime special so do Ming Court. Or there's that fast food Asian place in the centre upstairs opposite the little Kays.
    12th Lock are lovely but can be busy and hard to get a table depending on the time of day.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

Wagamamas
    Anyone suggest anywhere nice for a good feed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Depends what your looking for, the Crown Plaza hotel at the shopping centre does a carvery lunch from 12:30 to 2pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Tanjore Palace in Tyrellstown do lovely Indian food but it's not open for lunch on Mondays.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

didnt find the crown plaza carvary great the last time i was there a few months back. the veg didnt seem that fresh, the service was slow and the selection was poor. maybe i picked an off day?

i think kays in the centre do good grub but it can be pricey. dunnes do a carvary such as beef or lamb each day now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

lunchtimes we usually end up in wagamamas or the chinese buffet type place at the upper side entrance at the car park alongside the cinema as they do some good value lunch specials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

the chinese buffet place at the yellow door isnt bad either. just make sure they dont fill your bowl with rice or chips instead of the other things youve ordered!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Random wrote: »
    the chinese buffet place at the yellow door isnt bad either. just make sure they dont fill your bowl with rice or chips instead of the other things youve ordered!
    i think that's the one i mean, i'm just not sure what colour the door is! :)

it's the one across from where games workshop used to be and is directly opposite the smaller kays kitchen and the dry cleaners and a couple of door s down from the meteor shop.

EDIT: just checked google maps and it's the one with the yellow yokes above the door so i guess it's the yellow entrance. :D

It's called Ginseng.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I love Brownes in Blanchardstown Village. Lovely food and nicer then what you get in the Shopping Center.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sandleman1979

As of November i believe, only option will be Nandos.... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

As of November i believe, only option will be Nandos.... ;-)

How come? I don't mind about the places in the centre but I love Brownes Steakhouse

I think he's joking

Advertisement