Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer in Sydney

Options
  • 19-09-2012 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get a regular game on the go one night during the week, probably Monday or Wednesday at the Ultimo community centre.

So far I have 6 heads, all Irish lads in our 30s. There wont be an awful lot of skills on show, just a knock around for a laugh. Maybe a beer or two afterwards.

Anyone interested?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭digiman

I would like to play and would probably be able to get 2-3 others if needed?

How easy is it to get to from public transport?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 newchies

Hey mate, I would defintely be interested in playing too, just name a time and I will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

digiman wrote: »
    I would like to play and would probably be able to get 2-3 others if needed?

How easy is it to get to from public transport?

Dead on mate, I'm struggling to get numbers. Would need 10 guys at a miniumum, the more people you can get the better.

Ultimo would be around 8-10 minute walk from Central station.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 newchies

Feelgood wrote: »
    Dead on mate, I'm struggling to get numbers. Would need 10 guys at a miniumum, the more people you can get the better.

If you need numbers, might be worth posting on Gumtree I am sure you would find a few heads. I will chat to one or two people and see if I can find another one or two as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭digiman

Feelgood wrote: »

I can probably get 4-6 most nights for this, any idea when you would be starting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marko10

I'd be up for this.been here a few months and really startin to miss kickin ball

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Tentatively registering my interest, although I haven't kicked a ball in 7-8 years :o Any rough idea of the time you had in mind?
    It would depend if it clashes with work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pekman1

Hi Mate, I live on that road and would be up for a game. Let me know the details when you have enough heads sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Anything ever come of this?

Advertisement