Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

progressing mid year

Options
  • 19-09-2012 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

i will be moving from level 2 to level 3 of an arts degree in january, i am unsure however if i have to register for my level 3 modules that i will be taking in the next semster ie january or can i register for them after the chrstmas results come out, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭07_12_90

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Registration reopens after Christmas, before everyone goes back in January. So you should be able to do it then

but i can still do it now just to get it out of the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Ye you should be, as long as registration hasn't closed. Don't think it is meant to close till tomorrow

this might sound a really stupid question but can you choose electives that are in level 1 .. if your in level 2 vice versa?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Reg closes tomorrow at 5 (I think).

Electives : Depends on the course. Joint arts allow you to take up to 80 Credits at Level 1. Usually first year is up to 60 Credits.

Advertisement