Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Fantasy Basketball?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭ec18

hows everyones first week going? Deng's 7 points earlier in the week were a bit of a let down I was expecting more from him especially with rose out.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

Disappointed with my teams rebounds and blocks so far. Hopefully Big Drew can do his bit today and tomorrow.
    It's definitely going to take a few weeks to get used to. I could probably do with setting aside a few hours to fully familiarise myself with the rules and strategies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

My team's rebounds and assists are really winnning it for me.

Winning 5-4 in my 1st week match-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Hey I've just completed the live draft but I don't know what to do from here, it says my team is ready to draft and is awaiting league assignment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭ec18

It sounds like you are waiting for your team to be added to a league. Our live draft was 3 weeks ago and the boards league is full and started running. So I think you'll just be assigned to a different league

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Rookie to all this

Mike's Magicians just outside the playoff spots

If I get to the playoffs I'll be happy :)

The last 2 game weeks haven't gone well for me. Went from a playoff spot to also-rans.
    Hopefully the All Star break will refocus some of my players. I'm just glad we don't have any money on this or I'd be a nervous wreck altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Eat my dust bitches :D

Into the playoffs :)

Currently leading my matchup but not confident about winning, we'll see

• Advertisement

I'm blaming injuries for ruining my post season appearance. Gutted!

Wha?? :eek:

I was up 6-3 heading into Sunday night in the 1st round of the playoffs

I come home this evening to check, lost 5-4 to Topmen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slick89

That was me that knocked you out mikemac1..sorry! :P

It was fairly tight in 2 of the categories going into the last night so I thought I would have a chance of coming back, delighted I did!

Advertisement