If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Speaker Prices

Options
  • 19-09-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I was going to upgrade to a new cd player but after a bit og thought I'm inclined to upgrade my speakers

Can you qoute me prices for Wharfedale Bookshelf speakers (10 models). Also if you have Boston Accoustics A25 & A26 models

Also can you give me a price for a centre speakers for both Wharfedale and Bostons

If you have any specials on any speakers in your store can you please qoute them to me

Thanks

Marley1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Marley.

Unfortunately we don't stock the Boston A25,26 or centre. We did stock these but they weren't very popular so we decided to stop stocking them.

The Wharefale Diamond 10.1 are £149.95 and the 10cm centre is also £149.95.

Delivery of the two would be £12.99.

We also do the Monitor Audio BX1's and centre which would normally be £349.95 but I can do these at £299.

We do offer a pricebeat so if you can get these cheaper anywhere else, let us know as we will beat any price including delivery.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭marley1

Hi Dave

Do you have the smaller Warfedale Centre speaker (cs model) in stock as the CM Model is quite big

Marley1

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Marley1,

Sadly the only Wharfedale centres we carry are the CR30C and the Diamond 10CM. Neither these two would be regarded as discrete so I'd say you'd be best using a different brand.

The best small centres we keep are from Monitor Audio in the Radius HD series. The Radius 180HD is very neat indeed and has a very crisp and detailed sound, particularly useful for a centre speaker.

Here's a link to the 180HD
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=906&Results=true&keys=radius

It's available in a range of colours including Walnut, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Silver and Rosmah. It's priced at £169.95

Ciarán

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.