Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish defence forces recruit training

Options
  • 19-09-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I am hoping to start in November, i am not being arrogant or over confident i am just trying to prepare for the possibility thats all.

There is another recruit platoon being inducted at the end of Novemeber, so its about 2 months until then. What should i do to prepare for recruit training if i am lucky enough to get in? What training can i do myself in the next 2 months to help me out in training, please dont say its not enough time im not looking to get super fit i just want to have done something in that time.

Also what can i expect in recruit training? Thanks a lot for any responses.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 13 holohw

okay thanks i submitted another thread but not sure if its in the military forum im new so still getting used to it, thanks a lot anyway

Advertisement