Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

people begging on the street???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

MugMugs wrote: »
    I've never had issue with your posting style or comments in the past. In fact, I've agreed with and liked a lot of what you've put up. The above however is a bit disappointing and merely supports the view that you are throwing out stereotypes and have put no thought into what you said..... :confused:

I explained my point of view and i will not fall into the trap of agreeing with "nice touchy loved up" points on Boards.You stand over there>>>>>>>>> with your points and i stand over here <<<<<<<<<<<< with mine and thats grand for me.Call it stereotyping if you like,this is how i'm calling it.

I'm not asking you to fall into any trap. You made a broad sweeping statement and now won't converse on the topic. I'd call it a lot more than stereotyping frankly but that would just be abusive by me...... :)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

You could buy them a cup of tea and a sandwich.

Yeah as if that's what they are actually after. Naive or wha! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

*snip* You're on here long enough to know better 10green bottles

Advertisement