Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website offering Wexford deals

Options
  • 19-09-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Got a text msg today (albeit unsolicited!!) www.dealswexford.com similar to grabone, groupon and the likes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Sounds dodgy

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Sounds dodgy

Dodgy?

In what way? The website looks legit (although the colours are a bit manky!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Forces you to supply them with an email address... use crap@crap.com or else you'll probably get spammed to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 weddingcar.ie

In fairness all deal websites ask for your email if they don't have your email how can they tell you about the daily deals

Well, if you're already flooded to death with spam should be able to bypass the reg and visit their website to view the deals.

I never supplied Groupon with an email address... although it's feckin annoying everytime you visit that they prompt you for one.

• Advertisement

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Forces you to supply them with an email address... use crap@crap.com or else you'll probably get spammed to death.

Sure just unsubscribe if that becomes the case;)

Well, if you're already flooded to death with spam should be able to bypass the reg and visit their website to view the deals.

I never supplied Groupon with an email address... although it's feckin annoying everytime you visit that they prompt you for one.

Exactly, all you gotta do is type in jimmy@eircom.net or some other crap and it puts you into the site. Feck all deals on it this week though:rolleyes:

I registered as crap@crap.com last Thursday... got in and saw the deals (all two of them) were crap and that was the end of that.

I registered as crap@crap.com last Thursday... got in and saw the deals (all two of them) were crap and that was the end of that.

Yeh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

The "crap" is strong with you :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement