Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

child minder needed

Options
  • 19-09-2012 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭

Hi thereI am looking for a kind and reliable person with own transport for chidminding for 4 hours per day /3 days per week for my 11 year old son.

Some Fridays will only ever be required on rare occasions.

I live in Glasnevin but my son attends school in Ranleagh. He can get public transport home himself and will need to be met off the bus at our apartment complex at approx 2.45pm daily.

Having own car or being able to drive will be a distinct advantage.

As he is a little older the role will be purely supervisory once he is back home and has homework completed etc.

I will be home no later than 6.30 each evening.

I am eager for this role to start as soon as possible - if you feel you are right for this role please get in touch asap.

work or character ref required.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

try childminding.ie they have a data base of registered childminders or is it a nanny that you are looking for? (your home or theirs?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

<snip> is probably a good place to look as well.

Advertisement