Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

That is class, i just played both my saves on that and it took about 20 minutes, and tbh it was better than DA2 :D

The drudgery of that game is awful, but it has a really great story underneath it all

You did well at 20 minutes, took me longer to do than most other developer's actual games.

Didn't even know some of the outcomes were possible, might play the game again if I've a chance; keep it in the family with Hawke and the human mage from origins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Varik wrote: »
    You did well at 20 minutes, took me longer to do than most other developer's actual games.

Didn't even know some of the outcomes were possible, might play the game again if I've a chance; keep it in the family with Hawke and the human mage from origins.

yeah it picked up my saves from origin, i guess it ran through the achievment list because my last playthrough i did everything assbackwards in DA:O but the site picked it up immediately from there and showed me the long video. Pretty awesome storytellign even if it's a short version of the events

yeah it picked up my saves from origin, i guess it ran through the achievment list because my last playthrough i did everything assbackwards in DA:O but the site picked it up immediately from there and showed me the long video. Pretty awesome storytellign even if it's a short version of the events

Mine just gave me all the DLC/items and stuff I've owned, never did any of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

My character romanced Morigan , when I choose that one the site it wants to change my characters sex to male lmao :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

my story just hangs at a spinning wheel on Firefox, meh.

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    My character romanced Morigan , when I choose that one the site it wants to change my characters sex to male lmao :pac:

some of those characters cant have same sex romances, i think morrigan might be one of them because of her wanting to give birth to an old god at the end

lmimmfn wrote: »
    my story just hangs at a spinning wheel on Firefox, meh.

works okay for me on chrome, if ye have that installed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

works okay for me on chrome, if ye have that installed
    cheers, tried it a few more times and eventually worked. That was enjoyable as i forgot most of my choices in DA:O and DA2, even though i never finished 2( got bored ) was fun seeing the rest of the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

I never played Dragon Age before so I don't have a clue what to do. My question in a nutshell is, can I download it onto my ps4 using the link above to Dragons keep? Ye can probably tell I'm not very computer savvy but I'm interested in this game and playing the Beta will be the deciding factor whether I buy the game or not..

Also, I have no access to a pc or a laptop in case that's an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

some of those characters cant have same sex romances, i think morrigan might be one of them because of her wanting to give birth to an old god at the end

I got all the romance achievements playing as a female character from what I recall, hell I know I only played through the 1st one once, and there is an option for her to have no baby if you are a male character.... ha well not like it will matter anyway, this will have a token effect at best on DA3 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

You'd lose that bet actually from what I have heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

33 euro on G2Play.net at the moment...

So is there any word on how the keep will work for the PS4? I can't for the life of me find any solid info through Google search.

GodlessM wrote: »
    So is there any word on how the keep will work for the PS4? I can't for the life of me find any solid info through Google search.

Sign on to your origin account, EA already do that for the likes of Battlefield.

Sign on to your origin account, EA already do that for the likes of Battlefield.

Right, but how do you access that on the PS4?

Right, but how do you access that on the PS4?

In game, same as BF.

Or do you mean actually making the choices, you'll just need to log on in game with you link origin account to get your world but you need to use the website to make anything.

In game, same as BF.

Or do you mean actually making the choices, you'll just need to log on in game with you link origin account to get your world but you need to use the website to make anything.

So I log in to the Keep site on my PC with an Origins account, edit my timeline, and then when I log in on the game on the PS4 it will pick these up? Sorry for all the questions, but I suppose what I am most unclear about is whether or not the Keep for the PC and PS4 is the same thing or not.

So I log in to the Keep site on my PC with an Origins account, edit my timeline, and then when I log in on the game on the PS4 it will pick these up? Sorry for all the questions, but I suppose what I am most unclear about is whether or not the Keep for the PC and PS4 is the same thing or not.

Yes.

No need to worry, use the keep as much as you want and you can save a number of timelines and use which ever when the game is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

When a publisher decides to allow reviews of a game to be released before the game, it is generally a very good sign. EA must be feeling very confident about the game. Reviews for Dragon Age: Inquisition will be out tomorrow morning.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Dragon-Age-Inquisition-Reviews-Coming-Launch-68252.html

There are a few floating about that I have seen already. Will try and get a link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

I loved Skyrim, the first and only Elder Scrolls I've played.

I've never played Dragon Age before so my question is, should I get this one?

I'm very intrigued by it but perhaps I've been spoiled by the majesty of Skyrim. All I wanna do is explore, beat the fúck out of demonic monsters and enjoy a good storyline..

Do ye reckon this game is for me?

Cheers in advance.

The review is out early before release, read/watch them.

Short of the game just being bad in and of itself, if you liked skyrim you'll at least enjoy this somewhat. It's not really anything like the Elder scroll games in any case.

Finished my Keep; still can't import DA:O characters though, and video won't load.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

There are a few floating about that I have seen already. Will try and get a link.

Have you found any? Would love to see the early reviews :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Falthyron wrote: »
    Have you found any? Would love to see the early reviews :D

The review embargo is up in one hour, will be loads out shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I take it there's no way of importing 360 characters to Xbox One?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,867 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/dragon-age-inquisition

This is averaging an 89 on meta! Seems like a quality game :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Joystiq
    "Inquisition sets the bar for what a blockbuster RPG should be."

Game Informer
    "Inquisition is not defined by the traditions it returns to, but by the new directions it forges for this magnificent fantasy universe."

Meristation
    "This is the return of the great Bioware, back on a path that we hope they don't leave ever again."

Destructoid
    "Inquisition is a triumph and proves that despite some missteps along the way, BioWare hasn't lost its touch."

Gamespot
    "Dragon Age: Inquisition is a wonderful game and a lengthy pilgrimage to a magical world with vital thematic ties to one we already know. "

Looks like they've delivered on all fronts. Delighted they kept single and multiplayer separate too.

Anyone know if there's any chance of a PS4 / Inquisition bundle?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

look like I will have to buy it now so, 33 euro is the cheapest I can find it and I normally don't pay that much for a new game, I'm a tight wad :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I heard a few misgivings about it, the story is typical bioware nonsense and the world/universe at stake and It locks you out of story progress until you complete a certain amount of side quests. Not the best thing to happen to RPGs that some of the hyperbole from some review sites suggest but meant to be a damn good game regardless.

Advertisement