Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Center

• 19-09-2012 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Just wonedering what doctors are at the health center and what days?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

Can't remember off-hand, but all are listed on the door of the health centre. They should be on the website somewhere as well..

Dr Cuffe is grand, she'll answer questions honestly (if she doesn't know, she won't bluff) and has a decent bedside manner. The nurse (tallish dark haired woman) can be very blunt but knows her stuff. She doesn't mind if you stare intently at the curtain pole while getting blood taken for tests either. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Yeah I find the nurse there can seem very narky, but she is also very nice too, like last year I was being sent to a and e by the male doctor, name I can't remember, and the nurse took me into her office and sat down with me and had a chat while I was waiting for my mom to come collect me. I find them very good a great value for money rather than paying 50 squid to my GP back home!

Advertisement