Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking about going next summer..

Options
  • 19-09-2012 9:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

At the moment im looking for work but its not looking good, im thinking about applying to college in January as a mature student but if I dont get that then I was thinking of going to Australia next summer. Question is when should I apply? I dont know anything about the process. Should I apply now? When would be the latest I could leave it?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

NinjaK wrote: »
    At the moment im looking for work but its not looking good, im thinking about applying to college in January as a mature student but if I dont get that then I was thinking of going to Australia next summer. Question is when should I apply? I dont know anything about the process. Should I apply now? When would be the latest I could leave it?
    Cheers
    It usually takes around 48 hours for a working holiday visa to be granted if thats what you're looking for.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

aido79 wrote: »
    It usually takes around 48 hours for a working holiday visa to be granted if thats what you're looking for.

wow didnt know it was that quick! Whats that a year long visa?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

NinjaK wrote: »
    aido79 wrote: »

wow didnt know it was that quick! Whats that a year long visa?
    Yeah have a read of the FAQ all your info is there

Advertisement