Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis

Options
  • 19-09-2012 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

I have read a few comments re people saying to newly diagnosed with MS
    "well it could be worse u cud have blah blah"

To all the well meaning people who said that, they were right.

After 20yrs living with MS I have just been told today that I have a cancer tumour in the lung. I knew the MS wouldn't kill me, but not quite as confident about this new sh**.
    Anyone been down this road ??????

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Ah feck it. What will they do to treat? As to the "it could it have been worse brigade", have come close to slapping some of them-they always tend to be in perfect health.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I had similar comments about type 1 diabetes, then I was diagnosed with oesophageal cancer when I was 32 (38 now).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sealover

Bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

sealover wrote: »
    Rrubbish removed.

Your post is so wrong its not just misleading but also dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

sealover wrote: »
    Bull****

Banned forever. FOREVER.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

what was that all about ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Big C wrote: »
    what was that all about ????
    Test how alkaline/acidey you are with these pee sticks, if to acidey, drink bread soda.

Actually surprising how many sites their is that run with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

sorry to see this post went messy, having an op on dec 27th for lung cancer, was hoping to get decent info but I suppose the circus is not the only place u find clown's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Big C wrote: »
    sorry to see this post went messy, having an op on dec 27th for lung cancer, was hoping to get decent info but I suppose the circus is not the only place u find clown's

Best of luck on the 27th.

Advertisement