Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration question

• 19-09-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭

I am set to begin a post-grad course in ucc, have completed stage 1 of registration(online) and have paid first half of my fees (€2310) by bank giro. Am I correct in assuming that I don't have to pay an additional fee at registration stage 2 next week? I read elsewhere where people mentioned paying a fee circa €615 on registration day in ucc...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

http://www.ucc.ie/en/financeoffice/fees/FeeSchedules2012-2013/ BAM!

Middle one :)

Edit: or not never mind =/

Really should have checked that first! Back to my initial answer - you should be fine, as far as I know that fee was mentioned only by first years who were registering for their undergrad. Unless theres a post-grad lurking who can help I would imagine your bests bet is the fees office for a schedule of payment or what is necessary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭rpmcmurphy

magicianz wrote: »
    http://www.ucc.ie/en/financeoffice/fees/FeeSchedules2012-2013/ BAM!

Middle one :)

Edit: or not never mind =/

Really should have checked that first! Back to my initial answer - you should be fine, as far as I know that fee was mentioned only by first years who were registering for their undergrad. Unless theres a post-grad lurking who can help I would imagine your bests bet is the fees office for a schedule of payment or what is necessary.

Thanks magicianz. I will give them a call for a definitive answer.

Advertisement