Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Pre Season Week 2 *Thursday-Sunday*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Raoul/Santry

Whats the story if a guy isn't getting back to you? I know its only pre-season but I don't want sim related injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Colts

Here just put me on autopilot...you've hardly made that much effort though!!!

3 messages in here, nothing in pm or Xbox live :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Raoul/Santry

Whats the story if a guy isn't getting back to you? I know its only pre-season but I don't want sim related injuries

Let me know by PM please so I can put players on autopilot.

Colts wrote: »

He stated his available times. You never got back to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Haven't played my guy, I think we tried to arrange it for Thursday night but I was a bit late and he wasn't on then, you can put me on autopilot because I don't intend on playing it today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Colts wrote: »

The whole point of these threads is to organise matches, not pm or xbox live.

You said Friday night or Saturday morning. I agreed to Friday night, you never showed, nothing from you on Saturday! I posted again on Saturday afternoon and you only get back to me when the Commish steps in.

I'l play you if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Colts

Alright lads.

Sorry about this but I'm out, shame but I just won't have the time to put in the commitment needed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Right this might seem a stupid question but I better ask,I'm the home team for this pre-season game,do I just hit "play game" when both users are logged in?

Press start I think it is when in the connected careers game part. It'll invite the other player. Doesn't matter who invites as you'll be at hme regardless :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Broncos 20 Seahawks 17

Good game Eli,I literally was holding out in the last quarter,waste as much time as I could in the last few minutes,I got 2 very lucky plays on 3rd down which saved me.
    The kicking glitch thing happened to me in the 2nd quarter,thats was I messaging you about in the 1st quarter,maybe it only happens when the subs come on? so sorry about the confusion there

Also another question(ya I know when do I not) but if I don't manually or auto spend xp on player progress its gets brought forward to next week doesn't it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Yes it does.

League will be advanced in an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

still haven't heard from Brianon..... hope I don't get any injuries in the sim.

Lads,

If you don't hear from people, please let me know earlier than today.

If there hasn't been a reply by the 2nd day of the game week, let me know so I can put them on autopilot.

League has now been advanced.

Advertisement