Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room temperature?

Options
  • 19-09-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all, my son is 20 months old,an my question is what temperature should his room be at these nights, now that its starting to get cold. He wears a vest babygrow/pjamas and a sleepsuit. The temp on his monitor shoes between 19° to 21° at nite. I was just wondering, what is the reccommended temp an would he have enough clothing on?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Our room is 20 degrees. The monitor alarms if it is above 23 or below 17.
    She is in vest and sleepsuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

My son is only 6 weeks old but we have the following:

- room at night is 19-20c
    - wearing vest, sleep suit, and one muslim blanket folder over on itself.

I do notice he sleeps better during the day\evening with an extra blanket as he seems to like being nice and warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭fptosca

Our 10 month old sleeps just with a babygrow and a blanket. Room temperature is between 21 and 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

J's room is between 19-21 degrees. He wears a vest, babygro & gro bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭jackben

Thanks for the replies, sounds like he has enough on him at nite for now anyway, until the frosty nights come in. I have the alarm thing on our monitor too, its very handy.
    Thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement