Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jak3d

• 19-09-2012 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

hey just wondering what the availability of jak3d is these days...cant seem to find it anywhere online...looking for some more...great stuff...just finished my tub...thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

Depp to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if you can't get this stuff anymore...it seriously disagreed with me to put it polietely, although I would say its more suited to a males constitution better than a females...

When I was looking for it after all the hype surrounding it maybe over a year ago I had such a job getting a tub of it...I eventually bought it off a supplement store on amazon...I sold to a guy in the gym a week later...

I know people love it but there has always been a little controversy surrounding it...if you find it though let me know, I know a couple looking for it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

1 of the ingredients is banned so its off the market, a new version is due out soon though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭SorGan

looks like its offmarket till the new version...,,craze is far better imo:)

SorGan wrote: »
    ya can get easily on amazon,,craze is far better imo:)

if you look though its not available on amazon...not when I checked 10 minutes ago anyway :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,382 ✭✭✭Tefral

I use the stuff maybe 3 times a week. I buy it on Amazon, hasnt given me any problems. It does give me a bit of tingly face though. I think its great as it lets me go that one step further. My arms would be screaming to stop but i physically wouldnt feel tired so its handy for that.

if you look though its not available on amazon...not when I checked 10 minutes ago anyway :confused:

Your right actually it doesnt seem to be there. The jack3d micro is there instead.

cronin_j wrote: »
    Your right actually it doesnt seem to be there. The jack3d micro is there instead.

Yah its a pain...as most people use it responsibly, its the few that dont...but it definitely didnt suit me...my heart rate went through the roof, veins pulsating in my arms and in my feet, looked dire! I thought I was going to collapse...never, ever again...:eek: but I know a tonne of people who will be gutted about the ban but they will just bring out the same thing again under a different name

yea your right, just checked myself, i must of picked up the last tub last week :)

Yah its a pain...as most people use it responsibly, its the few that dont...but it definitely didnt suit me...my heart rate went through the roof, veins pulsating in my arms and in my feet, looked dire! I thought I was going to collapse...never, ever again...:eek: but I know a tonne of people who will be gutted about the ban but they will just bring out the same thing again under a different name

Your not selling you unused tub are ya? ha ha:D

Ya i never got the restriction feeling, i didnt go mad on it though, one scoop really is all i ever took. Just enough to feel a bit of a lift.

• Advertisement

Your not selling you unused tub are ya? ha ha:D

Ya i never got the restriction feeling, i didnt go mad on it though, one scoop really is all i ever took. Just enough to feel a bit of a lift.

A scoop :eek: will ya stop! I took half a scoop because of the black box warning and it was my first time and thats what happened but the tub is long gone my friend...I had no shortage of offers to take it off my hands :D

A lad I know thats a paramedic raised a good point to me about how the vasodilation/constriction of preworkout formulas on top of the blood pressure spike cant be a good thing

A lad I know thats a paramedic raised a good point to me about how the vasodilation/constriction of preworkout formulas on top of the blood pressure spike cant be a good thing

When you think of it, you would prefer to have more oxygen and blood flowing around freely, it doesnt make too much sense restricting that.

I wonder would straight up caffine tablets work as well?

When you think of it, you would prefer to have more oxygen and blood flowing around freely, it doesnt make too much sense restricting that.

I wonder would straight up caffine tablets work as well?

Exactly, plus the blood pressure thing would be a concern too. Works fine for me and lots of others although regardless what you use, it shouldnt be for every session.
    I had a minor caffine OD a couple of weeks back, for about 40 mins I felt like death and I cut the session short

Exactly, plus the blood pressure thing would be a concern too. Works fine for me and lots of others although regardless what you use, it shouldnt be for every session.
    I had a minor caffine OD a couple of weeks back, for about 40 mins I felt like death and I cut the session short

Felt like death...that brings back memories...I thought I'd never feel well again..had to try it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

i think ill give this craze stuff a go...reviews seem fairly positive and im not sure on the new formula for jack...i use it for before rugby matches if that makes any difference?

Depp wrote: »
    i think ill give this craze stuff a go...reviews seem fairly positive and im not sure on the new formula for jack...i use it for before rugby matches if that makes any difference?

really? I used a preworkout once before jiu jitsu and never again, body was under enough strain going flat out without me doing that to myself, felt horrible

Depp wrote: »

lots o water every day and its great stuff...:)

no caffine jitters of craze either..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Burkatron

really? I used a preworkout once before jiu jitsu and never again, body was under enough strain going flat out without me doing that to myself, felt horrible

I tried a tub of preworkout powder about 4 years back. It was a Xyience version, I never found it had much effect on me when I was lifting. Took it before a bjj session 1 day & I thought I was going to die. I haven't touched the ****e since!
    I've found since I've ditched caffine & cut down on sugar that my energy is far better & I'm able to workout without relying on them! Good diet>powdered ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭mcwinning

I thought it was awesome the 1st time I tried it, felt like superman! Any time after that didn't feel any different. I'll stick to Red Bull!

• Advertisement
Advertisement