Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenmare- Kilarney by bus Sunday

Options
  • 19-09-2012 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Visiting Kenmare for the weekend but need to get to Kilarney Sunday to make a bus to Limerick. CIE website says there are no buses running on Sunday, is this correct, and if so, are there private run buses or an alternative way of getting to Limerick low cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Prettyfireworks

I was in Kenmare about 3 weeks ago with a group of people, some of the group had to get a bus one of the weekdays and the landlady of the place we were saying gave us info on the buses saying there is only 1 bus that goes (CIE bus as far as I know). I do know that it is a flat fare of 50e by taxi if that is an option for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Hi according to this there are 3 buses on a Sunday

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1280393982-270.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Davidth88 wrote: »
    Hi according to this there are 3 buses on a Sunday

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1280393982-270.pdf

Cheers for that, but that service only runs to august. Turns out I am stuck here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

whoops , sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Vanolder wrote: »
    Hi all,

Visiting Kenmare for the weekend but need to get to Kilarney Sunday to make a bus to Limerick. CIE website says there are no buses running on Sunday, is this correct, and if so, are there private run buses or an alternative way of getting to Limerick low cost?

If you are staying in Kenmare this week-end, why not ask in your lodgings if they know of a Kenmare local who may be travelling Killarney-bound on Sunday. Their would often be locals travelling that way and they may be able to assist. Worth asking around anyways :)

Alternative being a taxi, as mentioned above.

• Advertisement
Advertisement