Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apple TV and my MBP & iOS devices not playing nicely together.

• 19-09-2012 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have an Apple TV 2, a MBP (early 2011) , an iPad and a iPhone 4S.

It used to be that I could get my iOS devices to mirror to the Apple TV but now I can't, and when I try and get my MBP to mirror it says that it can't detect my ATV2. I've tried restoring the device (i.e. the ATV), resetting it, I've tried everything I can possibly think of but all to no avail.

Anyone got any suggestions as to what I should do to have my ATV2 recognize & detect the other Apple products?!!!

Many thanks, and apologies if there's a thread tucked away somewhere on this exact issue but I couldn't see one anywhere.

Many thanks

The Rook

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,906 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

its possibly a simple issue of connectivity. It should (and does) work automatically without any setup once the devices can "see" the apple TV.

Is your apple tv still online (i.e. can you browse new movies and whatnot)?
    And if so are you on the same network as the other devices, i.e. are you connecting your apple TV to the same broadband route for example?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭The Rook

Got this sorted eventually. I had to reset my modem and all other devices and now they're all playing nicely with each other.

Advertisement