Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom hearts collection for PS3 coming

• 20-09-2012 7:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

Kingdom Hearts HD -1.5 Remix- includes:
    - KH Final Mix HD
    - KH Re:CoM HD
    - KH 358/2 Days cutscenes remade in HD in theater mode

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd/

Awww yeah :D love kingdom hearts.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Oh god more kingdom hearts. I thought the first game had charm but the second one I'm playing is a bit crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Didn't dig the DS one, but KH1/2/ birth by sleep is mega :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Oh god more kingdom hearts. I thought the first game had charm but the second one I'm playing is a bit crap.

Great games to get the kids into RPGs though :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Maybe the second one, the first is kind of tough. If this does come out then it's probably worthwhile for fans. I just hope they fix some stuff in KH1. Give it KH2's camera and menu shortcut system and it would be a much better game, just not the game breaking action commands. CoM is pretty dire and I heard 358/2 days is a dreadful game.

More details and a trailer:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/23/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-first-look-with-the-tgs-trailer/

Bit of a spartan remake but sure it's to be expected. I'd just be worried that there might be framerate problems if they haven't got a good team like bluepoint working on it since the PS2 has a massive video ram to fillrate ratio compared to the new consoles.

The big disappointment is that 358/2's cutscenes are viewable in HD but the game isn't included. It might be a terrible game but it would be nice to have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭snausages

Why are you playing Kingdom hearts 2 if you hate it so much? Unless you plan on writing a thesis on it or something I don't see the point. It's a long game after all and it's not like it's going to get better as you go on.

Because someone keeps telling me how amazing it is and I feel the need to torture myself to find out if he is right, spoiler, he isn't. Currently it's being unplayed while I sink time into Dragon Quest IX and Etrian Odyssey.

Advertisement