Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxercise in Limerick

• 20-09-2012 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi lads anyone know where there might be boxercise classes going on in around the city.Preferably from about 7pm onwards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I was going to set up another thread on self defence / fitness, but they might do them in the same place they do boxercise.

Is boxercise just for women? Boxing training is great, but I have no interest in actually boxing anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭CHOPS01

Hopefully not for just woman !! I know a few that have done it and say its tough but enjoyable

Yeah, would like to give it a lash, but any pics you ever see are of smiling ladies!
    Would it give you a good gut busting workout? What is the difference between "boxercise" and going to a boxing club for example...

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭CHOPS01

My understanding of it is that its more or less circuits but incorporating gloves and pads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

check out prozone.ie they're use the dugout bar over in thomond park, loads of stuff, pilates, spinning, zumba and I think they have a boxercise instructor but not 100% sure, they have a timetable online, evening and daytime classes

• Advertisement

Think they have boxercise in UL too, but not sure what it's like.

Advertisement