Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cursor frozen in middle of screen and fn/f7 won't work!1

• 20-09-2012 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

help my laptop acer aspire has frozen in the middle of the screen keyboard works fine but the touchpasd won't move and cursor is frozen in middle of the screen tried the fn and f7 just won't work seriously stressed out as I use my laptop for work purposes. help me!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Does it work when you plug in a USB mouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭clarbar

Hi yes an external mouse works perfect ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

so what computer brand/model/type you got there?

Search manufacturer site for updated Touchpad driver.

What's the purpose of Fn+F7 combination?

also, using periods and commas will help others understand you better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭clarbar

acer aspire one netbook 10.1'' screen ,I haven't a clue just searched the web and some said to just try using that combination, ok will try searching for driver update now, was in a rush very annoyed here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hijpo

clarbar wrote: »
    acer aspire one netbook 10.1'' screen ,I haven't a clue just searched the web and some said to just try using that combination, ok will try searching for driver update now, was in a rush very annoyed here.

Some touchpads get turned off by double tapping the pad or tapping the top left cornor. Get to control panel using the windows key and tab key your way to mouse and pointer options. See if its disabled in there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement