Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evolution 2013 -Impressions

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    whats the become a legend mode like on pro evo this year?

Not great really. It was always a poor mode tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Arghhhhh this game, its the little things that annoy me so much, for example Messi clear on goal, and Pepe manages to get back, so unrealistic, IRL if Messi went by Pepe that would be him left for dead, but oh no not in PES.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

I know this year has got a lot of better reviews compared to the last few but this one is starting too pisss me off more than any other I've played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Its such an annoying game. Its the best PES since the one with Adriano on the front and its a pretty good game but they just don't care anymore it seems. This game could have been exceptional but it looks like they want to be in FIFAs shadow. Maybe they feel FIFA has moved on so much that they can't win back the niche market they lost since 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Anyone playing it on the top level against the computer? It's bloody well hard. I'm giving up on it and dropping down to the second highest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Have always played it on the top level.

Rounding the keepers in this game breaks my heart :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Question...

If I pick the default team option in Master League.
    What happens to the players who were originally there?.

Are they erased or just transferred.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

blobby360 wrote: »
    Question...

If I pick the default team option in Master League.
    What happens to the players who were originally there?.

Are they erased or just transferred.

They become free transfers

EDIT to confirm, if you picked Liverpool and went for the default guys, Gerrard & Co would be free transfers

Advertisement