Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Converse in half size

• 20-09-2012 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I found a nice pair of Converse that I wanna get but I can only find them in Schuh and on Amazon, neither of which do half-sizes (I need 9.5).

This is the shoe:
    412Cf2TchrL.jpg

I've looked online, and can't seem to find them anywhere else, not even on the official converse site (in any size).

I am heading over to San Francisco next week, so even an american store will do (Footlocker don't have them, nor do Converse.com, I'm not sure of other major US stores that sell converse).

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I don't think Converse do half sizes. Certainly if it's not on their website, you'd be very unlikely to find it in a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Was thinking that was going to be the case :( Never had a pair of converse, do they stretch a bit? Was thinking about getting a 9, they did fit and were comfortable, there just wasn't much room left (probably couldn't fit a finger between by heel and the shoe).

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

They dont make half sizes which is a pain, Im a 6.5 and a six is too small in them and a 7 is really big. I had to stop wearing them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

I've seen half-sized Converse before in TK Maxx, so they have to sell them somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I actually emailed Converse about it, and they said they don't do half-sizes in UK and Ireland, and to look at mainland european countries for them, as they do them. Real shame. Think I will give the 9's one more try!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I own two pairs of Jack Purcell coverse in a 4.5 so they do exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I got a pair 5 1/2 off eBay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I've tried on half sizes in Foot Locker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

I know they don't do half sizes in Schuh if that helps? I'm an 8.5 here like and it's such a pain, like fair enough if you can't get a half size in Penneys but a shoe shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Converse DEFINATELY DO have sizes as I'm wearing a pair in size UK4.5 right now!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement