Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clubs N Socs Sign-up Day Next Wednesday

• 20-09-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭

So its that time of year again when all the newbies decide on which societies they wanna join. this is a thread for you guy's to share your preferences and ask any questions you may have. most of the societies CEO's are on here so ya should get an answer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭Razzen

Join Hacker Soc :cool:

Want to learn about website security? How to stay safe online? Learn how to program or write better code. Learn how hackers attack networks. Build your own arcade machine. Get help building your own projects. Take part in competitive capture the flag, war game type challenges. Fun trips away and presentation from industry professionals. Hacker soc will have it all.

This soc year, ITB will have it's own security/maker group aka. HACKER soc. Come see us on Wednesday and sign up to join ITB newest society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Beware The Invasion.

That's all I'll say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Signed up for the Airsoft Soc today, although there was no one at the desk? Surprised to see the sheet filled with names, had to squeeze my name in at the bottom haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Signed up for the Airsoft Soc today, although there was no one at the desk? Surprised to see the sheet filled with names, had to squeeze my name in at the bottom haha!

Ha typical! The year I'm not there....

Maybe someone took it up, but most likely if nobody was at the desk, they're just sticking out sheets for whatever societies existed the previous year, assuming that they're running again this year.

KonFusion wrote: »
    Damo 2k9 wrote: »

Ha typical! The year I'm not there....

Maybe someone took it up, but most likely if nobody was at the desk, they're just sticking out sheets for whatever societies existed the previous year, assuming that they're running again this year.
    Yeh probably, hope that isint the case but I checked back a good few times during the day and no one was there at all :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

can confirm. there was noone at airsoft desk. if ya wanna get it going get the signup sheet from ronan and email everyone on it see if one of them wants to be ceo.

Good news, someone stepped up and has set the Airsoft Soc up, hopefully the meeting is a success next week and people turn up.

Advertisement