Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes 2013 Release

Options
  • 20-09-2012 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any early release for pes , got a game of this fully on the xbox few days ago and have to say was quite impressed. Wouldnt mind piking it up early get some games in online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

RVN10 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any early release for pes , got a game of this fully on the xbox few days ago and have to say was quite impressed. Wouldnt mind piking it up early get some games in online

It begins!

I'll be checking some places on the way home from work anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Im doubtful it will be though , but hey this is the first time it out before fifa and its a new game so you never know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lpcorbett

Just mailed GameStop to ask if they're releasing early - not expecting a reply anytime soon. Tried my luck last year but they wouldn't budge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Got an e-mail from Zavvi on the 18th to say it was shipped so not sure how long they take with deliveries. Would be great to land back to the house this evening and it's there as depending how Mayo do it could be late next week before I finally get a game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Surely as we're not part of the UK, the game should've been released today? Bit silly from KONAMI not to specify that, bit of a nuisance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Tried xtravision, says they're not until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

I got PES2010 from Xtra Vision in Kimmage at about 7:30 or 8pm the day before it was to be released. Its worth a shot if you live near

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Anyone know who'll have the best price? Usually there's a bit of advertising and Tesco used to do a reduced price, but I suspect they'll be on the same sort of level as the likes of Gamestop this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭shamtastic

anyone reckon the 24hr tesco's will have the game tonight?

Advertisement