Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13

Options
  • 20-09-2012 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

i am going to buy Fifa 13 for Xbox on release date (27/28 Sep). That is not in doubt.

i do however want to know where can you get the best "perks" for buying on release date.

Where is it best priced?
    Are there pre-order specials?
    Are there free Footballs / shirts / vouchers etc anywhere?

and yes, I know I missed the Huts £20 deal so lets not get retrospective?

I am IFSC based so happiest to buy in the general Henry Street / Grafton Street area

Also, what is the ultimate edition. dont really play online so is it worth getting
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭SJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

SJ. wrote: »

Dont want to buy online. want it in hand on the friday. And also a €5 voucher for an online store wont be much good for me as i am not a regular buyer. I buy quality not quantity. last games i bought were RWC11 & Lomu Rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

RWC11 & Lomu Rugby

Changing codes?

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Changing codes?

more of a rugby man, and when you are buying 2 new release games in the space of about a month, fifa never got a look in

Checked in town today.
    HMV, while not specific on price said Ultra and standard are the same price
    Gamestop said there was €5 difference, but may have t-shirts.

this is primarily for my 7yo son, so the paraphernalia is important

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 DokesGaming

I see you are looking for the best offer and price where a normal copy cost in or around 60 euro. some shops as said above offer vouchers But if like me you play ultimate team then gamestop have the offer for you its a 74 euro copy where you get a gold pack a week for 24 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tesco should be cheapest for a week or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭baz15

So where do people reckon would be the cheapest place in galway to get the fifa ultimate edition? do tesco stock it and also would they have a midnight release?

Tesco was €55
    HMV was €50
    Game stop was €60

couldnt find ultimate edition anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

mtdelany wrote: »
    Tesco was €55
    HMV was €50
    Game stop was €60

couldnt find ultimate edition anywhere

argos €45 (for ps3)