Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandwich Delivery Shop

Options
  • 20-09-2012 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭

Right, not getting a break today and I'm statvin Marvin so, does anyone know of any places that deliver rolls or sandwiches local? Also need to be able to take visa!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Right, not getting a break today and I'm statvin Marvin so, does anyone know of any places that deliver rolls or sandwiches local? Also need to be able to take visa!

I've never heard of anywhere doing it, but I'd love to know too! I was actually only wondering this myself yesterday! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

There was definitely a few places that used to do this during the building boom but i doubt there is much of a market for it anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

You can get a proper dinner delivered from Mary Grimes, dont know about a sandwich though.

http://www.marygrimes.com/

Advertisement