Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Football 365 Forum

• 20-09-2012 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Has started a thread of outrage against boards.ie. How dare they, this forum represents the bastion of society, and is fair, and full of nice people.

I wish they'd sod off and mind their own business :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

why what have we done wrong now

Does anyone actually care?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭pedanticpat

why what have we done wrong now

They're saying the mods aren't fair, and they're being mean, just because there's standards on here, unlike on there where it's just full of WUMs and people insulting eachother, and calling each other plums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Is that forum full of mancs and scousers that have never set foot in England as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Who?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Fight! Fight! Fight!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

ah this is a skirmish compared to the AFR v TFK war

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

They're saying the mods aren't fair, and they're being mean, just because there's standards on here, unlike on there where it's just full of WUMs and people insulting eachother, and calling each other plums.

If you think that's bad check out the Betfair forum tho to be fair some of the stuff on there makes me chuckle, they just don't give a shit.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭pedanticpat

kfallon wrote: »
    If you think that's bad check out the Betfair forum tho to be fair some of the stuff on there makes me chuckle, they just don't give a shit.

Really? It's the internet. There could be children on it. Why won't they think of them.

Really? It's the internet. There could be children on it. Why won't they think of them.

Because they're not pedos?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I've an account on football 365 but they wont accept new forum applications. Whys that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

anncoates wrote: »
    Because they're not pedos?

Are you American?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Children are not allowed on gambling websites ;)

One of my fav threads on there was, "Female celebs you reckon take it up the wrong 'un" and off they go listing names and nothing censored! :D

Was gonna start it here too.....maybe I should..... :pac:

I've an account on football 365 but they wont accept new forum applications. Whys that?

Retard quota was exceeded.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zippy1991

I got bannned for their cuz i wuz from Donegal.

I wuz movin ta Dublin and their was just slaggin and then i wuz deleted

Are you American?

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Zippy1991 wrote: »
    I got bannned for their cuz i wuz from Donegal.

I wuz movin ta Dublin and their was just slaggin and then i wuz deleted

Because you're from Donegal? Yeah, I bet that was the reason.

Well i wuz just talkin about diffin and and then i was asking people from dublin where i shud move too in dublin and then i was never abel to login again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

kfallon wrote: »
    Children are not allowed on gambling websites ;)

One of my fav threads on there was, "Female celebs you reckon take it up the wrong 'un" and off they go listing names and nothing censored! :D

Was gonna start it here too.....maybe I should..... :pac:

Divine Brown

Could you have been banned for not spelling correctly? Unless they all spell like that there.. then it would be a god awful place.

• Advertisement

Could you have been banned for not spelling correctly? Unless they all spell like that there.. then it would be a god awful place.

Soz i just do da txt speak cuz im uset to it now so i am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Zippy1991 wrote: »
    Soz i just do da txt speak cuz im uset to it now so i am
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80621073&postcount=4

You seemed fine two weeks ago. I'd get that checked out if I were you :)

You should be aware that text talk is against the rules on most forum charters, so you should probably learn to stop using it. That and it just looks ugly as hell.

You should be aware that text talk is against the rules on most forum charters, so you should probably learn to stop using it. That and it just looks ugly as hell.

Ha dat wuz my sister, shes goin to glasto and wanted to do a thread to see if irish wud be goin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

If they've a problem with another site, bring it up with them.

Zippy1991, stop pretending that's how you type.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement