Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Market this weekend any performers out there?

Options
  • 20-09-2012 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi

I'm running an arts/craft and vintage market at Exchange Dublin all weekend (in aid of the venue which is a charity). We have some performers (hula-hooper, guitar player and belly dancers :D) but would like some more, the more the merrier!! Everyone's welcome tis free.

If interested pm me or post on here.

Thanks,

Rachel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

rmkfda wrote: »
    Hi

I'm running an arts/craft and vintage market at Exchange Dublin all weekend (in aid of the venue which is a charity). We have some performers (hula-hooper, guitar player and belly dancers :D) but would like some more, the more the merrier!! Everyone's welcome tis free.

If interested pm me or post on here.

Thanks,

Rachel

Am not a performer, but I am looking after a guy in a wheelchair, who is (like me) interested in a market like this. Just wondering, is the venue accessible and what time is it on tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭StanMcConnell

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Am not a performer, but I am looking after a guy in a wheelchair, who is (like me) interested in a market like this. Just wondering, is the venue accessible and what time is it on tomorrow?

Hi Lars1916,
    The venue (Exchange Dublin) is completely accessible. It's on Essex Street west in Temple Bar (across the road from the back of Turks Head. The market is running from about noon to 6pm both Saturday and Sunday.

Advertisement