Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Year English booklist

• 20-09-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I know this can be accessed online, and it's probably right in front of me, but I'm doing a good job of missing it.

Can anyone provide a link? Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

You'll actually be given a list of all the books you'll need in the intro lecture so there's no need to go searching online for it. :) I think we were also able to get them from Dpt itself, just outside the door. There's "pouches" along the side of the door to the office for each year, and there were some kept there for first years. I wouldn't worry immediately about it. You don't get any assignments for the first 4 weeks of First Arts (except for a diagnostic essay in your English tutorial but you'll be told about that in due course) so you have plenty of time to get the books. They're all in the library in the meantime if you want to have a look at any of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Should also be a section in the bookstore that has all the EN1001 books marked out too. I'd hold off on the two rather expensive books though(Old English and Canterbury Tales I think).

Advertisement