Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Canon 7D and Flashes

Options
  • 20-09-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just a post to say that if anyone is trawling through Gumtree or any other classified ad in the Dublin area looking for a camera, my one recently got stolen.

Just yesterday, someone broke into my office in Trinity and took:

Canon 7D
    Tamron 17-50mm 2.8
    Canon 550EX Flashgun
    LumoPro LP160 Flashgun

Also, a green and black-striped Volcom rucksack.

Once again, just posting to say that if anyone comes across any of this it's most likely stolen property and if you do I would really appreciate someone throwing me an email at:

george.voronov@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Just a post to say that if anyone is trawling through Gumtree or any other classified ad in the Dublin area looking for a camera, my one recently got stolen.

Just yesterday, someone broke into my office in Trinity and took:

Canon 7D
    Tamron 17-50mm 2.8
    Canon 550EX Flashgun
    LumoPro LP160 Flashgun

Also, a green and black-striped Volcom rucksack.

Once again, just posting to say that if anyone comes across any of this it's most likely stolen property and if you do I would really appreciate someone throwing me an email at:

george.voronov@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Really sorry to hear that dude, will keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭sebphoto

Sorry to hear that.
    Do you have s/n? Post it here, it might be helpful...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

There's a site somewhere that trawls the net looking for your serial number from the exif data. If someone posts a pic from the camera it will show up. Can't think of the name but I'm sure someone else here will know of it.

Hope you get your kit back.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭sebphoto

There's a site somewhere that trawls the net looking for your serial number from the exif data. If someone posts a pic from the camera it will show up. Can't think of the name but I'm sure someone else here will know of it.

this one?

Advertisement