Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech sensors

Options
  • 20-09-2012 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend who or where i could purchase some shock sensors for an aritech alarm cs350

ive a few that need replacing

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

csully397 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend who or where i could purchase some shock sensors for an aritech alarm cs350

Most electrical wholesalers stock them

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sorry, I was mobile earlier & not in the best of areas for coverage.
    Where are you located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

If you get the same type it's generally a straight swap for the inertia head

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭csully397

KoolKid wrote: »

Sorry, I was mobile earlier & not in the best of areas for coverage.
    Where are you located?

I am located just outside gormanstown...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

I am located just outside gormanstown...

Kellihers Electrical, Turvey Ave, Donabate, Co.Dublin
    Tel: +353 1 895 0016

Advertisement