Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Kilkenny

Options
  • 20-09-2012 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

I am probably one of the rare few who will welcome the new automatic lodgement machines in your branches. They make for a much more pleasant customer service experience than having to deal with some of your counter staff in the Parliament street branch and in particular a <SNIP> I reckon. <SNIP> has zero personality and really gives a very negative impression of the organisation. The majority of staff are quite pleasant but this <SNIP> takes things to a new level.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

mousehouse wrote: »
    I am probably one of the rare few who will welcome the new automatic lodgement machines in your branches. They make for a much more pleasant customer service experience than having to deal with some of your counter staff in the Parliament street branch and in particular a <SNIP> I reckon. <SNIP> has zero personality and really gives a very negative impression of the organisation. The majority of staff are quite pleasant but this <SNIP> takes things to a new level.

Don't single anyone yet. Did <SNIP> abuse or be nasty to you. If not why would you single this person out, just because <SNIP> personality isn't what you think "ideal". The cheek of ya! Its people like yourself that are the idiots and have a terrible personality from what I can see from your post. Disgusting attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Total disgrace - you hide behind an anonymous userid and identify an individual on a public forum just because you don't like they way they deal with you.

Look in the mirror - maybe you're the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi all,

While we do forward on all feedback we receive on Boards.ie to the relevant department, we do also ask that you please read our Forum Charter before posting.

Thanks,
    Graham

Advertisement