Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung question

• 20-09-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi, I am hoping some techies out there will read this and help me. Basically I have a Samsung galaxy ace. grand phone for what I want but I have been finding it is sending me this warning lately in the form of i little red memory card pop up basically saying my phone memory is too full. So I went out and bought a 16g sd card. you'd think that's where the problem would end. Alas no, I went deep into the settings trying to
    no1 set it up that future photos and downloads would go to the sd card
    no 2 send existing apps with higher memory to the card also.
    I can't seem to do it. There seems to be certain apps that will onlysave on phone memory and there isn't a settings option to send any photos to sd card. i brought it in to phone shop and a guy in there was really helpful and tried to fix it, and it did look fixed but no, the problem came back later. the thing that's annoying is that when this icon pops up it won't let me receive messages so I am in a panic tryin to erase apps so I can read my texts. Is this a common problem with Samsung/smart phones? Should I invest in a new phone? or Can anyone help?
    thanks in advance!

Advertisement