Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cringe inducing moments

• 20-09-2012 5:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38

I'm a complete sucker for those moments when your toes curl up and you go puce with embarrassment. We all can think back to times when we wanted the world to swallow us up just to get out of the embarrassment of a situation.

For me it has be to during the summer when I was 15 and I had a broken arm. I was stuck in a big cast for the first few weeks so I didn't bother going out much because it was a hassle. My whole time was out of whack because I stayed up so late and woke up in the PM.

One day I was at home, I assumed alone and I started have a rather loud **** in my bedroom. I was nearing the end of deed when there's a knock at my door and two seconds later my mom is in my room. Luckily I had the sheets over me. She asks me if I was ok and that she heard me moaning and making noises. I just said it was me trying to scratch under my cast because it was itchy. She lingers for a moment, not suspicious but just staring blankly, which was odd.

I didn't question her because I just wanted her to leave the room. She eventually walks out and I get out of bed. I look at myself in the mirror and notice that the whole front of my shirt (it had to be a black shirt) was covered in semen! Most embarrassing moment ever.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

this thread is pretty cringing seeing that there is probably over 100 similar threads here on boards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

they should make a whole new section on boards.ie relating to embarrassing moments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

See: Thread on eggs and on their shells. :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 iPhone Crusader

davet82 wrote: »
    this thread is pretty cringing seeing that there is probably over 100 similar threads here on boards

Yeah you can't see my face, but I can assure you it's beet red now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Yeah you can't see my face, but I can assure you it's beet red now.

you're **** over us reading about you ****... arent you :mad:

• Advertisement

davet82 wrote: »
    you're **** over us reading about you ****... arent you :mad:

No, I'm just giving myself a good old sounding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I shat all over myself once, when I was trying to impress a friend with how loud my farts are. I don't play that game anymore :pac:

I shat all over myself once, when I was trying to impress a friend with how loud my farts are. I don't play that game anymore :pac:

Ah that's not as bad, you're mother has seen you dump all over the place plenty of times, but usually she doesn't ever see your actual physical semen. That is something that should never occur.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Ah that's not as bad, you're mother has seen you dump all over the place plenty of times, but usually she doesn't ever see your actual physical semen. That is something that should never occur.

Yes well you don't know my friends. Fair point though.
    If it's any consolation your story made my day :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Did you break your **** arm?

Oh ya ..... one word

TISSUES

• Advertisement

Did you break your **** arm?

Oh ya ..... one word

TISSUES

I didn't even realise it had happened, I must have orgasmed as soon as she came in so the shock and embarrassment meant I didn't noticed that all my cum had shot out onto my shirt haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I didn't even realise it had happened, I must have orgasmed as soon as she came in so the shock and embarrassment meant I didn't noticed that all my cum had shot out onto my shirt haha

So you came as soon as your mother walked in :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Yeah I'd be cringing more at the fact you shot your load at the sight of your Mum tbh :eek:

Whispered wrote: »
    So you came as soon as your mother walked in :eek:

Technically speaking yes, but that would be an odd way of looking at it. The train had already left the station when she knocked, so it was arriving by the time she came in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Technically speaking yes, but that would be an odd way of looking at it. The train had already left the station when she knocked, so it was arriving by the time she came in.

That's a deadly way of putting it!

Rasheed wrote: »
    That's a deadly way of putting it!

Haha cheers, thought it had more tact than saying I shot out all my cum from my willy!

Earlier I tried to recreate the angle that my cum must have gone at that day. It ended up hitting me on the chin. At least that didn't happen that day! There would have been questions if she had walked in and saw my face covered with cum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭snausages

Even if she hadn't seen it, she would have smelt it. That's one of the things you don't realise about stealth-**** as a teenager, cum f*cking lingers no matter how discreet you are about it.

snausages wrote: »
    Even if she hadn't seen it, she would have smelt it. That's one of the things you don't realise about stealth-**** as a teenager, cum f*cking lingers no matter how discreet you are about it.

Or even worse, she walks in and my blanket falls off and she sees the cum shooting out of my willy! :eek::eek::eek:

Also I tend to be very loud when I cum so that would only add to the embarrassment! Cum shooting everywhere and me there nude and shouting at the ceiling!

• Advertisement

Cringe inducing.......reading the OP's post.:o

Cringe inducing.......reading the OP's post.:o

Why? :rolleyes:

Why? :rolleyes:

because you were wearing a black shirt.:pac:

because you were wearing a black shirt.:pac:

Yes that really didn't help, made all the cum on my chest really obvious! If I'd been wearing a white shirt I think I'd have gotten away with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I look at myself in the mirror and notice that the whole front of my shirt (it had to be a black shirt) was covered in semen! Most embarrassing moment ever.

I misread the above as "skirt" for a second and was, like, WTF???

Yakuza wrote: »
    I look at myself in the mirror and notice that the whole front of my shirt (it had to be a black shirt) was covered in semen! Most embarrassing moment ever.

I misread the above as "skirt" for a second and was, like, WTF???

Ah I'm not that bad!

Anyone drinking?

Advertisement