Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decisions!! Iphone 5 or ...

Options
  • 20-09-2012 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

nokia lumia or htc x8. my iphone 4 was robbed last month so ive been humming and hawing what to do wait for the nokia lumia 920 which looks unreal and good spec or stick with iphone 5 if was you what one would you go for im into music alot and taking pics plus love using apps as my last phone was jail broken. then the htc x8 like the lumia 920 smaller but lighter yet still waiting price wise on all 3. any advice here cheers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

I myself would get the Lumia 920. Better screen , better camera, double the memory storage and far better support. They just keep bring out stuff for the Windows Phone constantly. I can't remember the last time HTC or Samsung did? In fact have they even brought anything new to the table with there latest Windows phones?

Oh and the Nokia Drive is excellent and you can download the maps for any country for free.

Advertisement