Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBT share in dublin

Options
  • 20-09-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

hey hey
    im looking for somebody to share an ibt course with in dublin to save some cash on the high cost, im flexible with work so easy with times. looking to do it in the next week or 2, cheers jonny :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

tbnewman wrote: »
    hey hey
    im looking for somebody to share an ibt course with in dublin to save some cash on the high cost, im flexible with work so easy with times. looking to do it in the next week or 2, cheers jonny :D

Hi, looking for same, in clonee, d15, but don't mind travelling to meet. Can only do it weekends thou and this one and next one are out but free after that.

Let me know if it suits you

hey hey

Hi, did you get sorted with your IBT? still looking...

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭aldub83

kodak wrote: »
    hey hey

Lookin for someone to share aswell.theres a fella just past naas 20 mins away.im in lucan.he does 290 each sharing.lookin to do it next fri/sat maybe.think its the 11th/12th or the week after any days.giv ya a lift also if ya can get to lucan or liffey valley area.

aldub83 wrote: »
    hey hey

Lookin for someone to share aswell.theres a fella just past naas 20 mins away.im in lucan.he does 290 each sharing.lookin to do it next fri/sat maybe.think its the 11th/12th or the week after any days.giv ya a lift also if ya can get to lucan or liffey valley area.

Yeah would be interested but limited to weekends only! Let me know if you/he can do

hey hey

Yeah would be interested but limited to weekends only! Let me know if you/he can do

Ill give him a ring 2moro and ask him.can you do either this weekend or next if hes free?

• Advertisement

hey hey

Ill give him a ring 2moro and ask him.can you do either this weekend or next if hes free?

Grand, free next weekend and I don't have a bike!

Grand, free next weekend and I don't have a bike![/Quote]

Emailed him.he said hes free this weekend or just sat next weekend.he said we could do an evening afterwork and a longer day on the sat that week if that suits? Dont have a bike either.he supplies everything

Grand, free next weekend and I don't have a bike!

Emailed him.he said hes free this weekend or just sat next weekend.he said we could do an evening afterwork and a longer day on the sat that week if that suits? Dont have a bike either.he supplies everything[/Quote]

Pm sent

Advertisement