Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1st year philosophy and sociology questions

• 20-09-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on the Philosophy and Sociology courses for first years. Are they hard or?.. And also,what way do the exams go?

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

daveob007 wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on the Philosophy and Sociology courses for first years. Are they hard or?.. And also,what way do the exams go?

Thank you!

While I havnt studied philosophy in Ucc I have elsewhere and its a book subject. There can be a lot of reading involved. Also its nothing like 'do we live in the matrix etc' ;-). At least not initially. Its a history subject truth be told. That was my expierience at another uni at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Did both of these modules last year so if youve any questions fire away :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

Got my subjects picked now. Thanks for the help guys. :)

Advertisement