Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUPER URGENT Camcorder needed for tonight

Options
  • 20-09-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hello guys!

I am in a bit of a pickle, looking for a loan of A CAMCORDER WITH NIGHT MODE OR NIGHT VISION FOR TONIGHT. I am willing to drive to collect it and I'll deliver it back to you early in the morning; we found one yesterday, which we used, but it's not available again tonight... =/

Help greatly appreciated,

please call PM me with your number and I'll call you back.

Delphine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Froggy7

Still looking... getting desperate now. We used a good one last Thursday night (Canon XA10) but it is being used elsewhere and we need a couple more shots tomorrow night!

Once again, I can collect and deliver back to anyone who will get me out of this impossible chase!

Thank you all
    =S

Delphine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

It might help if you told people what you're planning to use it for and where you're planning to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Froggy7

Hi Jeff,

It was to film wildlife in the woods for a documentary about Ireland. We luckily got sorted... thanks for the reply!

Advertisement