Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mizuno Universe race shoe

Options
  • 20-09-2012 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭

Thinking aboutgetting a pair for 5k racing and track workouts.
    Anyone tried before and feedback?

Comments

Thinking aboutgetting a pair for 5k racing and track workouts.
    Anyone tried before and feedback?

http://www.runblogger.com/2012/01/mizuno-wave-universe-4-near-perfect.html

this guy reviews a lot of shoes and he loves them. haven't had a pair myself as usually quite expensive in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Cheers for that and gasthing is he mentions the Haggio which is my current racing flat for 5 & 10k and I need a wide toebox :D
    Be interested to see how they wear as the New Balance 5000 was a shocker regarding wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Cheers for that and gasthing is he mentions the Haggio which is my current racing flat for 5 & 10k and I need a wide toebox :D
    Be interested to see how they wear as the New Balance 5000 was a shocker regarding wear.
    If they're only good for 100 miles, that makes them €1.50 a mile. Just a little bit cheaper than driving. :)

Advertisement