Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlingford

Options
  • 20-09-2012 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,
    I am going to Carlingford my TY class and Im very worried.
    I know we will be doing alot of water based activities and I would
    love to do these but Im unsure if they will have a wetsuit in my size and I dont want everyone laughing at me when we get down there. Does anyone know how big the sizes goup to? Should you get a size bigger because they stick to you? What do you wear on udner them?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pyschotic Princess

Thanks for answers in advance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

You Don't wear anything under them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

They'll have a range of sizes, I dont know what size you are tho, you can always ring them if you think it'll be a major issue. They also do a lot of non water based activity so if you're completely uncomfortable Im sure you could be opt out if needs be. wetsuits are supposed to stick to you.

They wont ask for sizes they'll just take a quick look and hand you a wet suit. No-body looks good in wetsuits and everyone feels self concious in them.

Wear normal swimwear under them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

What is TY class?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

The Guvnor wrote: »
    What is TY class?

I assumed Transition Year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Top man Peejay - never would have arrived at that! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pyschotic Princess

Advertisement