Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom deals for end of contact customers?

Options
  • 20-09-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Can any eircom reps on here tell me if they do any deals to try hold on to customers nearing end of contract?The monthly price is ridiculous compared to other providers.If they offer a reduction,I might stay.If not,I'm gone.

Edit-title should read contract not contact!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

when my contract was up i got a call , got €5 off for 6 months if i re sign to 12 months and my package deal was gone down in price by €5 too so not all too bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

toby2111 wrote: »
    Can any eircom reps on here tell me if they do any deals to try hold on to customers nearing end of contract?The monthly price is ridiculous compared to other providers.If they offer a reduction,I might stay.If not,I'm gone.

Edit-title should read contract not contact!

Hi toby2111.

I see that you were eligible for the trial line promotion in conjunction with the standard six month bundle discount when you set the account with eircom initially.

The bundle discount can not be applied unless there is a change in the call or broadband package I'm afraid.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Thanks Mark.I'll be cancelling my contract and moving to a cheaper provider so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

toby2111 wrote: »
    Thanks Mark.I'll be cancelling my contract and moving to a cheaper provider so.

Hi toby2111,

I am sorry I could not get back to you with better news, just to advise your current contract elapses on the 27/11/12.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement