Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 current accounts in 365

Options
  • 20-09-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have 2 current accounts with BOI.
    I set up the second one to help with budgeting.
    The plan was/is to use one for spending money and the other for bills.
    I think that way is know better what I'm spending on crap... And I could try cut it back and hence save more.

However I'm having problems registering this account so that I can see it in my 365 online banking view.
    It only allows you to add savings or mortgage accounts.
    I have set it up as a beneficiary but that doesn't allow me view balance and transactions.

Is it possible at all??...(girl in bank said it was but I'm kinda doubting her now)
    Thanks
    Marty.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi martyc5674,

Thanks for posting.

If you contact Banking 365, on 0818 365 365, a representative will check if it is possible to register the second account under the same User ID. You will need to have the account number to hand when you call.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Thanks Tara...rang that number & got it sorted...should be very handy :)

Advertisement