Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating in Grande Central, Sandyford

Options
  • 20-09-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

Ive moved into Grande Central about 2 months ago, and I CANNOT figure out how to work the heating! I have read the instructions given to us by the estate agents but cant work the digital thing!

I know the heating comes on constant when you flip the switch in the utility, but does anyone know how to work the timer?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Stick up a picture of the timer, somebody here might have the same one and be able to help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Good idea! Will throw one up here in the morning :)

OK here's the heating system.. anyone got any idea?

The size is ridiculously big so it's an attachment m'afraid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Pardon me for possibly stating the obvious but i can see from that picture that the timer is a Salus-rt500 I'm sure there are instructions on the information superhighway somewhere for it. Also underneath the model number seem to be instructions.

Pardon me for possibly stating the obvious but i can see from that picture that the timer is a Salus-rt500 I'm sure there are instructions on the information superhighway somewhere for it. Also underneath the model number seem to be instructions.

Thanks, I actually managed to find a manual online which is more clear than the instructions on the system itself, or the ones that were provided by the letting agents... Three of us here couldn't work it so it can't just be me :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement