Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chef photo

• 20-09-2012 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭

Long story but I urgently need a picture of myself dressed as a chef. Does anyone know any sites where you can upload a photograph of yourself and choose a career and it will produce an image of you like that, kinda like those sites where you can make personalised greetings cards.

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

Why would you need a picture of yourself dressed as a chef? That's weird.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

You lie to a bird or something?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

can't you just have a picture taken of you holding up a pot or something? crop out the rest of the kitchen like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

You came to the right place. Post up a photo of yourself in the nip and we'll add in the uniform for ya. Wont take long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Post a naked picture of yourself & I'll photoshop a chefs uniform on you

....smother yourself in oil for authenticity too

Maybe hold a Cucumber in one hand...oh yeah..

• Advertisement

Here's a perfect pic for you to use OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

You need to save the attached picture and photoshop your face onto it.

Best of luck!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

benwavner wrote: »
    You need to save the attached picture and photoshop your face onto it.

Best of luck!

It even says Chef on the apron, that's an official stamp or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

You'd think someone called "The Internet" would have the answer to that question, wouldn't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

El Weirdo wrote: »
    You'd think someone called "The Internet" would have the answer to that question, wouldn't you?

Considering everything the Internet has done for us I think helping him pretend to be a chef is the least we could do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

I love threads like this......where the op needs some advice urgently and the good folk of After Hours suggest some hilarous stuff to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

I'm don't know how to use photoshop but if I upload a pic would someone on here be able to help?

I'm don't know how to use photoshop but if I upload a pic would someone on here be able to help?

Definately

PM me a pic and Il sort you out.

Sure we'll give it a go!! :D

benwavner wrote: »
    Definately

PM me a pic and Il sort you out.

Do NOT pm your pic to anyone OP. It is not safe to do this.

Upload it to this thread and we will ensure it only ends up in the right hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the euro shop has stripe aprons for cheap or if you are nearly arklow you can borrow some of my uniforms

You better do it op or the mod will ban you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Yes I would also like this pic please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

our local dress-hire shop has head-dresses with lovely feathers and leather loin cloths - add some beads and a bow and arrow and your set - quick snap with the mobile, upload it and save as a JPG. Sorted...ooohh-you meant chef...as in cook..I thought this was a Red-Indian thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

I would like to hear this long story

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I use Photoshop to make posters for various nights in the clubs around Limerick, album covers and what not. Throw a photo of yourself up and I'll do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

It's not safe to send a pic privately to one person, but it's safe to upload it publicly on the thread?

It's not safe to send a pic privately to one person, but it's safe to upload it publicly on the thread?

Yes. There is traceability on thread, there is no traceability in PMs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

can't you just have a picture taken of you holding up a pot or something? crop out the rest of the kitchen like...

+1. Don't those Pastafarians wear a strainer thing on their head.

Just use this photo to convey your abilities.

pasta 1.jpeg

Congratulations, you got it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Yes but only for real chefs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I could lend you a 'I LUV MCDONALD'S' cap OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

1. Photoshop this on:

2. ???

3. Profit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

You trying to break in some where? \ top some one?

We dont need a security pass for too many events. Though we do get to carry a shít load of sharp knive with us when we get there.

Advertisement