Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set of keys found in Stephen's Green playground

Options
  • 20-09-2012 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

I found a bunch of keys today in the kid's playground in Stephens's Green at about 4.25pm. I saw a guy in his early thirties with his young boy aged around 18 months to 2 years and I'm 99% sure that they belong to him. The boy was on one of those push along trikes, I think it was a green/blue colour.

I went out after him when I found them but he had already left. I cycled around the park looking for a warden/anyone working there but couldn't find anyone. I then had to leave with my daughter to go home.

I'll be dropping them into Kevin Street Garda station tomorrow after work just in case anyone sees this who may know the guy who lost his keys.

Advertisement