Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Resource advice

• 20-09-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

I have been given some resource hours which start next week. Most of them are maths which is fine (maths teacher) but one is class is teaching a 2nd year English as he has very little. I have no experience doing anything like this. Anyone any advice or resource suggestions?

Also was thinking of maybe using my iPad with him. Anyone familiar with apps to help with developing language skills?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Read the reports on the child. Is there an IEP in place?If os what were last year's targets?

Advertisement