Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get form signed by UCD?

Options
  • 20-09-2012 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hey,

I need to get UCD to sign/stamp a form which confirms I'm still in education.

I kinda need to get it done urgently which is why I'm asking... where should I go to get it done?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Is this for BTEA? You can print off a Confirmation of Attendance from SIS web. Under Student Services, Electronic Documents.
    Otherwise I think the Program office or the Student Centre can sign it.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭fkt

Maldesu wrote: »
    Is this for BTEA? You can print off a Confirmation of Attendance from SIS web. Under Student Services, Electronic Documents.
    Otherwise I think the Program office or the Student Centre can sign it.

Hey, no its a social welfare thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Should be the same thing. Social Welfare will accept the doc from the web. If you need an actual sig, either the program office or student centre will sort you. Depends on the line at the office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

I got this done just yesterday-go into the Tierney building (beside the lake with the steps in front of it) and walk straight through- you'll see a bunch of people sitting at desks to your left. They'll sign and stamp it in less than 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Arghhh, I went to get this done today but I thought it had to be the woman at the desk near the door, and she wasn't there every time I went in for the last 3 days, then I finally went into the other part where they do it and there were around 20 people waiting in chairs so...I left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

well there's one under ucd sis-student services-my electronic documents that's proof of your attendance so you should give that a shot.

Advertisement